3.1 is here, why are these features/ fixes still missing?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Not comprehensive list, (Feel free to reply with additional items, I may edit my list and add more.)

1. change color of items in asset library

*2. batch panorama rendering --- *feature added in 3.2, but no option for local save.

3. video editor interactive timeline

4. video editor - 2nd to last frame timestamp adjustment incorrectly changes overall duration.

5. match SketchUp 2pt perspective so we can 1:1 overlay sketchup image with enscape export.

Glad the UI looks sharp and you're making great strides in RTX rendering. (I've still not been able to purchase a new RTX card *Edit - I just got to purchase an RTX 3070 in the Newegg shuffle!)

Now please get back to usability improvements.

• 6. Alpha map for Mp4 textures

7. Ability to use displacement and normal maps simultaneously

8. PBR/substance material integration

9. Custom proxies (using native formats) on platforms other than sketch-up

10. Horizon/HDRI manipulation

11. Fixing Rhino/Enscape's lighting issues

Edit: 13. removing pots from the plants that have pots so we can use those for general plantings. (and having the empty pots in their own separate section)

• 12. No automatically done preset-overwritings, but at least with any confirmation option like "save preset changes"
    (I know, I / you can get used to it, but I've heard about people who even get used to toothache ;))

• what happened to Depth of Field range - the first 50% of the slider is all in 1m range.

Autofocus doesnt work at all in 3.1 release

1-8, 12 and 13 all pretty important to us..

i really miss a working preset system..

14. saved views is a step backwards from ages ago. So unproductive now...

• On further testing - I'm not clear on what changed. I don't get a prompt to save changes, and it seems like sometimes the "on-the-fly" changes "stick" but if I click on a previous setting and then back to the current, the current settings aren't saved. I'm very confused, and I would much rather just have it back to how 2.9 worked.

• Official Post

On further testing - I'm not clear on what changed. I don't get a prompt to save changes, and it seems like sometimes the "on-the-fly" changes "stick" but if I click on a previous setting and then back to the current, the current settings aren't saved. I'm very confused, and I would much rather just have it back to how 2.9 worked.

At least when you adjust settings and then switch to a different view the adjustments should be saved - this could also be a problem that is not occurring in our latest preview which already included a few bug fixes. What we adjusted: Before a new preset is now created after clicking the "Create Preset" button there is a prompt asking you to either save or discard the settings. But, it's only in the preview so far.

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for the further input, of course, everything will be forwarded - I'm afraid bagarwalla , for now, animations are not planned to be implemented anytime soon. Of course, besides vegetation moving in the wind and animated textures aside so to speak.

• it's kinda sad to read that 'animations are not planned to be implemented anytime soon'. i think this will be a killer features from enscape. right now for a simple door opening i had to render some animation to make it like a stop-motion animation style.

• Official Post

it's kinda sad to read that 'animations are not planned to be implemented anytime soon'. i think this will be a killer features from enscape. right now for a simple door opening i had to render some animation to make it like a stop-motion animation style.

I can understand your frustration here of course - I will also gladly forward your upvote to the existing topic to state the further demand for this implementation.

• I don't know what format the web export does. It seems it may be a glTF compressed in gzip without a header. Whatever it is it does mind for me if we could have a glTF model for local playing in some glTF light viewers as PlayCanvas glTF viewer or Unreal (Khronos Group-based) viewer are. glTF app-web viewers are the lightest viewers for computers without enough graphics power. Why I'm asking for export to glTF? Well, my main customer does demos to its customers at their facilities, hospitals, and many times in places where they don't have an internet connection. So the default online mode is not useful for them. And their notebooks haven't the needed graphic power for other kinds of 3d model viewers in local mode.

• I don't know what format the web export does. It seems it may be a glTF compressed in gzip without a header. Whatever it is it does mind for me if we could have a glTF model for local playing in some glTF light viewers as PlayCanvas glTF viewer or Unreal (Khronos Group-based) viewer are. glTF app-web viewers are the lightest viewers for computers without enough graphics power. Why I'm asking for export to glTF? Well, my main customer does demos to its customers at their facilities, hospitals, and many times in places where they don't have an internet connection. So the default online mode is not useful for them. And their notebooks haven't the needed graphic power for other kinds of 3d model viewers in local mode.

+1000

• Official Post

Santiago_Rivera , Nuge , joeykeys - thanks a lot, we appreciate the input. As usual, your wishes will be forwarded to our developers for consideration.