Select and Hide Elements in Live Walkthroughs

• I'd love to be able to select and hide geometry in the rendered Enscape window and have that element be hidden in the Revit view as well.

Thanks, I'll forward that Feedback of yours. Meanwhile, just to make very sure you're probably aware that you can also simply hide objects in Revit (views) already which will then not be displayed in Enscape? In any case, thank you a lot for your input, I'll forward everything to our developers.

• Yes that is my usual workflow. However, I often don't see the random pipes or ducts from our linked in MEP models until I am walking around in Enscape. It would be quicker to be able to just click and hide them as I find them in Enscape. Plus now that Enscape reloads geometry every time you switch to a saved you you have to make sure that you hide the same items over again in each saved view.

• Yes that is my usual workflow. However, I often don't see the random pipes or ducts from our linked in MEP models until I am walking around in Enscape. It would be quicker to be able to just click and hide them as I find them in Enscape. Plus now that Enscape reloads geometry every time you switch to a saved you you have to make sure that you hide the same items over again in each saved view.

Thanks a lot, that makes sense of course - I have forwarded your Feedback.