How to assign the folder path of Offline Enscape Asset Library via Registry or Configuration file

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Thiefsie,

I think it is not that different if your dropbox folder also a shared folder for Enscape asset library.

As we also using our shared library as the sync folder for a system like dropbox.

I hope you're right, however dropbox uses dir strings that are tied to username so techincally every user's PC has a different dropbox structure, as opposed to mapping a network drive or the like. However musing on this I wonder whether an 'mklink' could be used to achieve this instead.

• I hope you're right, however dropbox uses dir strings that are tied to username so techincally every user's PC has a different dropbox structure, as opposed to mapping a network drive or the like. However musing on this I wonder whether an 'mklink' could be used to achieve this instead.

Hmmm, if your dropbox folder access are based on different username and different structure, then it is a bit complex.

we are using Windows ACLs, everyone have the access to this folder with read-only permission.

If you gonna try MKLINKS, then you also need to think about the ACL on that folder, but better to check with Enscape team if MKLINKS works for it. As i know some software cannot recognize the MKLINKS. (eg, Adobe Acrobat)