Question: The color difference shown on Enscape window before render (screenshot) and rendered image

• Do anyone have the problem of ensacpe showing different color in the enscape window and the rendered image?

After 3.1 update I seems to have some problem of seeing the actual color in the enscape window.

The attached show the color difference of render window and the rendered image.

I tried to adjust saturation/color temperature in the visual setting, but nothing help.

Can someone tell me if I missed some setting to let rendered image show color same in the Enscape window?

• Hey adamtkc , thanks a lot for your post.

When rendering, Enscape adds a few subtle improvements to the image which can result in a slightly different appearance compared to the live output - I am a bit surprised that adding saturation did not help, as this seems to be the only major difference here. Does the saturation/colour temperature simply have no effect on the output, then that would be a bug of course or are you referring to not being able to achieve the same output you have in the live rendering?

If it's the latter, can you kindly share a rendering with me as well in which you've turned up the saturation?

• Are these both being viewed on the same display?

I get huge differences in colour between my 2 screens

This reminds me, I need to calibrate my new screen.