HOW TO: STREAM ENSCAPE EXE ON A WEB BROWSER!

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi All

Just found an interesting service that allows you to upload Enscape ,exe's to the Cloud and stream them real time.

https://www.furioos.com/

I tried this myself and it works well I was getting 60fps at 1080p.

I think this has the potential of being a better option than the web upload, as it has the benefit of being the full quality enscape render, but does not require any special hardware to use.

You upload the exe in a ZIP file and then you can create a link to it, share the link to the client(you can even password protect it).

The only downside is that they charge by the minute for streaming, but you can set a limit for the time the user can stream.

There are some samples.

https://www.furioos.com/test-furioos

• jwal485

Changed the title of the thread from “Steaming Enscape .exe from the cloud” to “HOW TO STREAM ENSCAPE EXE ON A WEB BROWSER!”.
    • Official Post

jwal485 , very interesting - thanks a lot for sharing. I hope this will help out some users here. :)

• jwal485

Changed the title of the thread from “HOW TO STREAM ENSCAPE EXE ON A WEB BROWSER!” to “HOW TO: STREAM ENSCAPE EXE ON A WEB BROWSER!”.
    • Official Post

I would love this to be integrated into Enscape. Would be happy to pay for this as a premium service.

I will file it as a feature request for you, thanks for the input. :)

• This looks rather promising, would be great to have that for taking Enscape presentations out in the field on an ipad or such. Also not really a fan of the pay-per-minute-model, would really prefer to pay a higher base price but have that out of the way. We'll see how this plays out.

• This looks rather promising, would be great to have that for taking Enscape presentations out in the field on an ipad or such. Also not really a fan of the pay-per-minute-model, would really prefer to pay a higher base price but have that out of the way. We'll see how this plays out.

Agreed with the higher price but you can set a minutes limit and you can put a limit on the monthly spend and 9 euros a month and 8 cents a minute I think its really good value.

I am also looking into embedding a sample project into our website.

• Official Post

I have gladly forwarded all of your Feedback.

To keep expectations reasonable though, this may not be something we really want to tackle soon for now, since there are/will be even more affordable third-party options in the future that can be used to upload and stream .exe standalones - It's definitely generally a great concept of course though and a step up for anyone who wants the full rendering quality of Enscape basically anywhere on so many devices, but we'll mainly work on improving the quality of our Web Standalones too for now.

And thanks a lot for sharing this with us! :) Always appreciated.

• Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me.

Your welcome I have been looking for a service like this for a while. The web standalone from Enscape is good but you really need your web browser to run on your dedicated graphics card, which you really cant expect your clients to mess with.

• Official Post

Your welcome I have been looking for a service like this for a while. The web standalone from Enscape is good but you really need your web browser to run on your dedicated graphics card, which you really cant expect your clients to mess with.

Unfortunately, that was a bot you were replying to, which of course does not affect the Feedback I've forwarded through you and the others. :)