While working in Enscape (Revit 2020) on an Axo Plan render, I noticed that you are unable to create a new view from the Enscape panel.
In looking at this issue with both my BIM Manager and our IT team, we couldn't find a solution. I'm now reaching out to this forum to see if anyone has a solution for this.
Below are the specific render preset I'm attempting to work with. I've tried creating a new view prior to and after the application of this preset, and nothing seems to be working.
- Mode: Perspective
- Cropped Floor Plan AXO view
- Ultra HD (3840x2160) or highest quality the program can offer
- Exposure: 75%
- Saturation: 150%
- Outline: 20%
- Time of Day/Direction of Shadow: July 7 at 10:45 AM
- Field of View: 25 Degrees
- Vertical Lines: set perfectly vertical
- Color Temperature: Standard - 6600 K
- Shadows: Soft (instead of sharp)