HTC Vive Pro 2 | Choppy Video in VR: Smooth on Computer Screen

• Hey everyone. I recently purchased a new computer and a new HTC Vive Pro 2 to do visuals for my projects in Enscape. Here are the specs of my PC:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz

32.0 GB RAM

Windows 10 Home

Revit 2022

Latest stable Enscape version installed

When viewing the model in Enscape on the computer screen, it runs great. Nice and smooth. However, when I turn on VR and view the model in the headset, the movements become choppy while navigating around the scene. I've tested it in both a simpler scene and a more complex scene, and the choppiness in VR exists in both.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

• NovelAwakened , welcome to our Forum.

In the very first instance, it would be great to know if this issue occurs only in Enscape or in other VR applications/games as well? If you only experience this in Enscape, please definitely send us a Feedback Report as well with your log files. And please make very sure to include a link to this thread in the Feedback Report form itself for context!

A few tips overall which may also already help:

- Make sure your Windows is up to date (all current updates installed)

- Make sure you are running our latest release of Enscape

- Acquire and install the latest NVIDIA drivers for your card

- Lower the Rendering Quality in the first tab of the Visual Settings (may not help since you mentioned smaller scenes produce this too)

- Try a different USB- and Displayport to connect the device (If you don't use a wireless adapter, and if so, let me know)

- Try disabling NVIDIA RTX Raytracing in the General Settings -> Rendering tab

Let me know if any of this may already help and especially if this only occurs in Enscape or other applications. Thanks!

• Just an update. I did not make any adjustments to my computer hardware or software, but somehow the issue has been resolved. Enscape works great with the HTC Vive Pro 2. :)

I'm glad to hear that and thank you for the feedback!