More slots for other maps like imperfections would be great to improve our render to be more realistic

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Best Answer
    • Official Post

:revit::revit::revit: more slots to create more greats custom materials. :revit::revit::revit:

Thanks for your inquiry!

Would you kindly go into a bit more detail as to which results you'd like to achieve exactly at the moment? It may already be possible, otherwise, I will forward your inquiry accordingly alongside your additional feedback. Thank you in advance.

• Thanks for your inquiry!

Would you kindly go into a bit more detail as to which results you'd like to achieve exactly at the moment? It may already be possible, otherwise, I will forward your inquiry accordingly alongside your additional feedback. Thank you in advance.

Yes, sorry for saying it so superficially, I was working at that time, I really meant to add more slots to insert different types of maps apart from diffuse, normal / displacement etc etc etc, work the textures in a more personalized way, such as an additional slot for a map of imperfections or dirt etc.

• Official Post

Jcastle correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we're talking about the general ability to add secondary textures (and I think this would be most useful with a secondary albedo input), that, especially with the ability to apply a different scale to the secondary texture, would allow to easily break up the patterns we see by only repeating a single texture.

Am I right? So with a second albedo texture input to combine onto the first texture with a different scale this would be a solution?

• Jcastle correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we're talking about the general ability to add secondary textures (and I think this would be most useful with a secondary albedo input), that, especially with the ability to apply a different scale to the secondary texture, would allow to easily break up the patterns we see by only repeating a single texture.

Am I right? So with a second albedo texture input to combine onto the first texture with a different scale this would be a solution?

Yes, my good friend, you are correct, I think that would be a correct solution!!!