How to "Force" Enscape to Recognize Updated Proxies

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • When I'm working in my rendered view in Enscape, and I make a change to a proxy model within the project I'm working on, what can I do to "force" Enscape to check for an update to the proxies I'm using in the model and thereby update the Enscape rendered window?

Sometimes I'll see a little spinning arrow in the bottom left that indicates it has recognized an updated proxy and is making changes, but I'd like to know how to make that happen intentionally.

• I don’t know about Revit but in SketchUp you can click the Enscape render button again and it’ll reload the model.

It’ll use the current camera position in SU as the starting point NOT the last camera pos you had in the Enscape window though.

• Auto updating proxies is a pretty inconsistent feature. I've noticed that the larger the scene, the less likely the auto update will work. The only consist pattern I've seen is that auto updating will sometimes work for a short time after recently opening the file and firing-up Enscape. The longer I work in the file, the more likely auto update will not function!

Having a new update button would be super handy. Relaunching Enscape from scratch, with large scenes, is a hassle for sure.