AMD drivers

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Okay - I've got an AMD Radeon Pro WX8200 graphics card. I run and keep updated the Windows 10 drivers, or as AMD rather confusing call it all, the Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise. I have never installed the Radeon Adrenaline software, figuring its purpose to be configuring the drivers for gaming purposes. *But should I?* Are there performance advantages with Enscape in having the AMD Adrenaline software on board?

Any help/advice appreciated!

Phil B

• Official Post

PhilBixby , I do not own an AMD card but by the looks of it it seems to be a rather decent additional app to improve usability overall - you can for example install new drivers with a single click, limit GPU power usage, add filter effects, or have individual graphics profiles for individual applications just to name a few. As far as I can tell it's not a required software though, so I would say simply play around with it yourself to see if it would add anything you could use.

There is also an article I found in which some new features are mentioned that seem to, again, improve usability in general. :) Hope this helps.