Ortographic views in Archicad

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi!

How can I set exactly the same ortographic views as I have in Archicad? Somehow I have a different angle in Enscape as in Archicad (Perspective views are all synchronized directly correctly). Maybe I´m doing someting wrong?

I would like to make Enscape-rendered sections/Elevations, so I could then overlap them with 2D vector-lined Elevations from Archicad.

Tnx for help!

Btw, it would be cool to have an option to search among these threads, so I could easily see if anyone already started a similar topic.

• Official Post

tjasak , using keywords you should still find existing threads about the topics you're looking for, of course only if there have been ongoing discussions before. The search function can still be a bit finicky sometimes, I have to admit.

Regarding your question though: You can always make use of the following hotkeys as well:

NumPad 5 Top View
    NumPad 2 Front View (set direction of view to project north)
    NumPad 8 Back View (set direction of view to project south)
    NumPad 4 Left View (set direction of view to project east)
    NumPad 6 Right View (set direction of view to project west)
    NumPad 0 Return to the currently selected Named View
    PageUp / PageDown Previous View / Next View

I hope this helps, and hopefully, you do actually have a NumPad section available with your current keyboard. :)