Best workflow from materials library to model...

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi all, wondering if there is a smarter and faster workflow for working with materials from encase library. I'm new to enscape... I currently import these and created another folder to keep them loaded and ready. However I'm wondering if there's a more efficient working pattern. Maybe a scenario where all materials can be dragged and dropped from the library as needed and not keep an active folder?? Just curious to hear from a few of you.

Thanks,

Turo :thumbsup:

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
  • I don't really know what do You mean by "active folder" or keeping materials loaded in the folder... I used to create my own sKetchup library with materials I use often.. Maybe that will be more efficient for You.. sKetchup material remembers ENS settings when saved to library so You can make Your own sKetchup materials library preset for ENS.. I was doing that even before they added their own ENScape Material Library. It did not always worked fine with Tint Color set to anything different but white but actually I never need it (I was using it in my beginnings with ENS cos everything looked to bright in top plan view.. - I found very late that You can darken ALBEDO)