Floorplan Navigation Overlay

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Just a thought, but this is something that you can do in the Kolor Panotour software, that I found to be super helpful. Namely, creating a custom floorplan overlay which identifies your location when moving through the panoramic tour. I thought it would be quite useful to have a similar feature in Enscape, which allows you in the .exe file to integrate a small floorplan in one corner, with a view direction icon that moves around the floorplan, corresponding to your location in the model. I'm sure it would be easier to implement in Revit with a dedicated floor plan layer, but perhaps in Sketchup, the user could create a scene with a section cut to define the floorplan. Just a thought.

Not sure if this makes sense. Ultimately, I am suggesting a way to visually navigate the 3D by seeing a 2D map. Preferably a floorplan.

• Hi guys, thanks for your valuable feedback! This topic is already on our agenda and just got an upvote from you.