Ilumination

• goncalo.t3 , this is generally a topic/question that comes up here and there - Especially if your scene has natural daylight coming in, then that sunlight/daylight can basically crush any interior lights, especially if the brightness of those isn't turned up by a lot. You can try to simply make use of the "Artificial Light Brightness" slider in the "Atmosphere" tab of the Visual Settings as well, which may already help (or try dialling up the brightness individually per light if you prefer that). Let me know in case it does not and please attach a screenshot of your scene as well for context then. Thanks!

• Demian Gutberlet that does not work very well.

Isn't there a way to control the lights individualy os the time of the day?

That should fix the problem.

Not to connect the artificial light with the day light.

I can understand that is very nice to see the lights appear when the sun sets. But to do good renders that simply does not work.

Also the AMBIENT BRIGHTNESS in the visual Settings simply doesn't work.

• goncalo.t3 , just to make sure, you are using SketchUp with Enscape currently, correct?

Pardon, I'm not entirely sure if I fully understand the first sentence/question - could you kindly rephrase that? Furthermore, in the screenshot, you shared it looks like the lights are actually visible, or am I missing something here? Can you perhaps share a screenshot of the scene at night as well just for comparison?

To ensure: Are you perhaps referring to the light source in this case itself not emitting any visible light?

The Ambient Brightness slider only has a mild effect on the overall appearance - If you hover over the slider it goes into a bit more technical details as to what it does exactly, but it's also a setting that can be left mostly untouched. The light brightness especially in this case has a substantially stronger effect on the scene brightness instead.

Finally, I can also strongly recommend checking out this blog post here where we give some tricks on how to produce great interior renderings generally (including using IES light sources), and we go a bit more into detail when it comes to how our lights work in relation to the time of day.