Mac Support Main Overview Thread

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

• Sounds promising :)

The first thing I did was looking for the recommended Specs,

but was happy that M1 Macs / Apple ARM were listed.

So that should not be the reason for crashing.

• Sounds promising :)

The first thing I did was looking for the recommended Specs,

but was happy that M1 Macs / Apple ARM were listed.

So that should not be the reason for crashing.

Sketchup was not installed so Enscape didn't start. Now I'm running it with a sample downloaded from Warehouse. The IQ difference with Twinmotion is overwhelming: real time reflections, real time GI. Waiting an archicad plugin so much.

• Well I have downloaded the Sketchup2021, installed the Enscape...could not to go to sleep...and then it crashes...tried everything...now Im not able to even start the sketch with plugins...Im on the road out of office...so my specs are pretty basic MacBook Air M1 8GB RAM...is there someone who has "working version" of Enscape with M1 chip?

• I am excited that the beta for Mac has finally been released! I successfully got Enscape working on my MacBook Air M1 with 16 GB memory.

I have tested for a couple of hours and it has crashed only once so far. It struggles a bit with the rendering quality set to medium, high, and ultra. I tested with a simple new file with a grass plane and box style house with roof and a few default SketchUp materials. I also tested with the example apartment project from the Enscape website.

The asset library button is disabled so I am unable to test any new objects or load objects from the example project from the Enscape website.

Can't wait to see the future improvements to the Mac app.

• Well, I don't know where was my problem. I unistalled all plugins, reinstall just the Enscape. And it WORKS....I didn't try some big projects...but I only have MacBook Air here on a trip...

ANYWAY...THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ENSCAPE...I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Some points to all:

1. do you have some experience how to switch between projects? I can open more projects in Sketchup but I can have just one project opened in Enscape...my workaround is to work with just one project at the time...when switching to another project I quit Sketchup and start again... Do you have other workarounds?

TODAY its like Christmas for me...now I can order new Macs for office...

• Hey, yesterday I've tried, with no success, to install Enscape on my MBP13 M1. I've tried it on a freshly installed Sketchup Pro 2021. The enscape toolbar doesn't show up anywhere, not even in the extensions panel. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

• Official Post

Some points to all:

1. do you have some experience how to switch between projects? I can open more projects in Sketchup but I can have just one project opened in Enscape...my workaround is to work with just one project at the time...when switching to another project I quit Sketchup and start again... Do you have other workarounds?

:)

• Demian Gutberlet

Hi Demian. Great to see the beta up and running ?

Can you kindly let us know when the video editor and the asset library will be available on the beta? Having access of these features would be really beneficial to us being able to feedback, as this will be the main output for us.

Also I’ve noticed the only enscape objects available at the moment are the spot and the rectangle lights - any idea when we’ll have access to them all, specifically the ‘sound source’…

Very much appreciate your time on this and look forward to hearing back - with hopefully some good news ?

Cheers

• Hey, yesterday I've tried, with no success, to install Enscape on my MBP13 M1. I've tried it on a freshly installed Sketchup Pro 2021. The enscape toolbar doesn't show up anywhere, not even in the extensions panel. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

I have to struggle in the night...but did it this way...install fresh Sketchup 2021 /im using 2022 on the same machine M1 air/, then clean the plugins folder, install Enscape and its running...sometimes the loading is bit slow...but this solution works for me.

• Official Post

I wish I could say more at the moment about any specific release dates or give more info about these features that many users are waiting for, but I kindly have to ask you to further stay tuned for now. Feel free to check this thread periodically for any updates in the future, and/or have an eye on the Mac Open Beta download page - What I can additionally assure you is that we're working as hard as we can to implement these vital functions as quickly as we possible. :)

• Demian Gutberlet

Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciate it a lot. ?

One further thing you could possibly help with is where the ‘mono panorama’ saves. We get the ‘baking’ progress bar and it seems to do what it should do, but when the bar reaches 100% the image file is no-where to be seen.

We’ve designated a folder to save images to in the settings, but despite this the file just disappears somewhere. We’ve run searches on the MAC to find all files which have been created today, and it’s not there.

Any ideas ?

• Hi All, just wondering if the enscape for Mac beta will be available for SketchUp only, or will there be one for Archicad as well? (Apologies if I am missing something...) Thanks.

Hi tkrepler,

We do plan on supporting other versions of SketchUp, and Archicad, Vectorworks and Rhino in the future as well, though we can't at this time provide a specific date. If you have subscribed to our Enscape for Mac newsletter, you will be informed once the version is available for other CAD programs.

• Hi tkrepler,

We do plan on supporting other versions of SketchUp, and Archicad, Vectorworks and Rhino in the future as well, though we can't at this time provide a specific date. If you have subscribed to our Enscape for Mac newsletter, you will be informed once the version is available for other CAD programs.

Hi Daniel, many thanks for letting me know about it. I am looking forward to hearing from your Team.

Cheers,

Tony

• Thanks, Enscape team for this much-awaited release
    I tested it and it works perfectly on my Mac M1 MAX 64 GB ( Smaller files )

Unfortunately, it can't open any of my bigger files ( 100MB upwards )
    I know it's the beta version - but just wanted to highlight this point.

Would be great to see how it could handle Larger files.