Enscape Realistic Rendering - Full Workflow Explained

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Nice video but….

I basically stopped watching as soon as you setup ‘the’ view, are you telling me that you only ever produce 1 view of a model? Surely the client wants to see at least the sides let alone the back.

Setting a nice 50ish deg fov is great but that assumes you can stand that far back without being inside another part (house, tree, car etc) of the model.

This is one I did recently:

It has 30+ houses and an apartment block, I had to get at least 3 views of each house(designer/client chooses best one for brochure), general street/site views and night renders, in total it came to over 50 renders and this week I’ll be doing a bucket load of short videos; again, from loads of different angles.

Don’t get me wrong I did learn stuff from your video and ones you’ve done in the past, your presentation is good and I look forward to when you post one but I have to assume others here would love to learn how to properly light a ‘whole’ 3D environment and not just 1 view.

I’m a good technical builder but my lighting (I think) sucks so I jump on anything like you videos in a hope to improve my skills, as soon as I see that the video is only lighting 1 view I sorta turn off as whilst the results are amazing I can’t apply it to anything I doing.

I’ve done over 30 of these: https://www.tours.blockcpm.studio/lancaster-pk/tour/ and I’d love to learn how to better light a FULL room and not just 1 corner of it.

Sorry if I come across as harsh, I really don’t mean too, I really do appreciate your and others work in trying to improve our skills.

• Hello Paul!

I definitely agree with your point and it's great feedback. I definitely agree with you. I have to implement this in future videos.

This point definitely came across my mind but I though the video might come out a little too long, but now I think that it would've been worth it even if it was 3-4 minutes longer.

I am still new to this whole Youtube thing and I am looking out for things I can improve all the time, so thank you.

• Thanks for replying, I like what you’re doing and I genuinely look forward to seeing you popup in my yt timeline.

I’m not sure how it’s done in YouTube but a lot of videos recently have chapter markers in the timeline and description, this way viewers can jump to chapters. This makes longer videos much more re-watchable as when I want to “watch the bit about wall lighting” for example I can quickly get to it.

Here’s a good example, the vid is over 25mins but with chapter markers in both the timeline and description it’s easy to find the bit you’re after

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Scale Architecture , while I certainly agree with the points Paul Russam made I still enjoyed the video as well - You have a new subscriber and I'm really looking forward to seeing your channel and expertise grow further in the future. :)

• Made the video I mentioned above today:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Made the video I mentioned above today:

This looks pretty good. You've set up the keyframes quite nicely and you have done a great job in the modelling.

In my opinion the thing that needs the most work in the materials. They kinda seem flat and plain. But otherwise great job !