SketchUp Model missing in Enscape

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I have created a model entirely in Sketchup, then once I've started Enscape it is completely empty, I've tried scaling it and more but nothing seems to be working, what can I do that can quickly sort this out? I feel it may be related to my graphics card setup. I tried following the suggested way to change my NIVDIA 3D settings but the options suggested don't show up in my control panel. Could it be my current graphics card is not supported? I have a NIVDIA Quadro P1000, version 462.31.

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Hey alanediger , thanks a lot for your post and I'm sorry to hear about that.

This graphics card of yours should be supported by Enscape - To further analyze the cause behind this problem please also send us a Feedback report as described here. In the Feedback submission form, please include a link to this thread here for reference and context. Also, do you experience this problem with one of our SketchUp sample projects as well?