Enscape preview and final video output doesn't match (2.3.2.420)

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I bought a new license to do some tests for a potential big project - an air plane interior. At ultra quality I get so much splotchy GI noise that I need to use "medium" quality. So, I can use the skyboy env for direct lighting the interior. The GI calculation isn't so realistic anymore, but quite noise free. My problem is, that if I render an animation, than the output looks much darker, more like if I would use the slider at "ultra" but with the direct influence of the skybox. So, I need to start an animation output to adjust the right look.

Next problem: the screenshot output match the preview and so, my video setup can't be used for the still image output.

(If I could set a higher GI quality in "ultra" mode than I could work in "ultra" mode. But the GI noise is extremely and unusable for the animation. Is there a chance to get an independent GI qulaity control please? I have approx. 1s render time, it would be no problem for me to get 2s or more and I don't need to find a working workaround.)