3.2 Preview 6 - Screen Bug

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

That does not look right at all of course - If you haven't already please send us a report from your machine too, please. Even if you don't have preview 6 installed anymore, we should still receive the log files from it to troubleshoot this accordingly. In the Feedback report submission form, please also simply include a link to this thread as well for reference/context.

Thank you in advance!

• So I'm back on the previous PREVIEW and am trying to visualize a PANORAMA photo mapped to a cylinder around my site... I am getting a "GHOST" of the image in COLOR (not the image)... like the ALPHA MASK is not aligned... Anyway... take a look at this image and let me know if there is something I can do..

Also...

1. How can I convert a LINEAR PANORAMA into a skybox? There is no SKY in the image (alpha channeled out) so I can see the procedural sky from enscape. This has worked well in the past..

2. Also, in archicad, when I touch any of the materials in the ENSCAPE MATERIAL EDITOR ... I get some other bugs...

a. If I want to add a "SHADE" to the image texture... the first time it works as expected

b. The second time, if I try to adjust the SHADE COLOR, the image texture is replaced with SOMETHING ELSE or deleted altogether.

c. This makes me really hesitate to do any ADJUSTMENTS using the enscape material editor...

I will try to upload the trouble shoot file. Not sure what you mean by LOG FILES.. There is no CRASH... just a tainted screen...

• That does not look right at all of course - If you haven't already please send us a report from your machine too, please. Even if you don't have preview 6 installed anymore, we should still receive the log files from it to troubleshoot this accordingly. In the Feedback report submission form, please also simply include a link to this thread as well for reference/context.

Thank you in advance!

Log files sent today...

Note that I've already uninstalled and installed previous version (which seems to work fine)

• So I did update my drivers... But I also installed the NEXT PREVIEW +7... Seems to be working now...

Regarding the other GHOST Texture Map issue... it did turn out to be an ALPHA CHANNEL not resizing with the main texture...

This has long been an issue for me (reported elsewhere)...

1. Create material in archicad with a texture.

2. Modify in ENSCAPE

a. Either add a BUMP MAP (can only do this in enscape material editor)

b. or add TINT in enscape (often texture mapped materials that look fine in ArchiCAD come out TOO LIGHT in enscape)

3. Make any edit in ArchiCAD or Enscape and the texture typically just CHANGES (to something previously used or to just a COLOR) while the bump map does not.

Anyway... these are fixable by going back in and editing again... Typically copy and paste SIZING from Texture Map to Bump Map... Often required to "manually" change the TEXTURE map reference (btw... I can only point to a texture ON MY HARD DRIVE and not anything that is already in my loaded libraries)...

Just seems to me like the SYNCing feature between ArchiCAD and Enscape materials seems suspect...

d.

• Yes i confirm this is an issue, it doesnt like if a material is updated in archicad.