Enscape conflict with Rhino.inside

• I'm sorry to hear about that - Since we're currently completely unaware of your machine specs and so on it would be great if you could kindly send in a Feedback report as detailed here. This will transfer log files and machine information to us so that we can directly troubleshoot the cause behind this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much in advance!

• We also have this issue in my company. Seems to be only occurring with 3.1 versions of enscape.

Our short term resolution to this has been downgrading Enscape version back to 3.0.2.

• Xiaoyu_Wang , Ben Peake, and noahmkelly , please also try to install our latest release for all users through our advanced installation steps, and make sure to fully uninstall any version of Enscape installed prior be it a preview or release version. Let me know if that does not do the trick, please!

• Xiaoyu_Wang , Ben Peake, and noahmkelly , please also try to install our latest release for all users through our advanced installation steps, and make sure to fully uninstall any version of Enscape installed prior be it a preview or release version. Let me know if that does not do the trick, please!

Hi Demian,

This issue still happens under Enscape 3.2.0+65063.

Can you please help to check with your team if there is any further fix or workaround ?

As this issue brings further impact now - when we start Rhino Inside from Revit, the Rhino window will get crashed.

Below are the details about our environment :

Windows 10 20H2

Rhino 7.11

Enscape 3.2.0+65063

Revit 2019 / 2021

Dell 5820 Tower with :

Intel Xeon Processor W-2245

Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000 8GB.

Attachments are the logs from %tmp%\Enscape\logs

• Hi Demian,

Is there any progress on this issue ?

Thank you

Please kindly also manually uninstall any version of Enscape on your machine and then through the latest installer itself can you also try installing Enscape only for Rhino, does that make any difference:

Please also, if available, send us the following Enscape generated logs themselves:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape\Data\Logs

My apologies for the delayed response, I am looking forward to any further posts from you so that we can troubleshoot the cause behind this as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, does temporarily installing Enscape 3.0.x make a difference whatsoever, if trying the above did not help?

• Hi Demian,

Sorry for my late reply, our City was locked down due to the COVID-19.

I have tried the latest version of Enscape 3.3.1+75071, the issue still here.

A new workstation Dell T5820

with new OS Windows 10 20H2.

Revit 2021.1.5

Enscape 3.3.1+75071

Please kindly advise on this issue.

Thank you

• Thanks for getting back to me and my apologies for the delayed reply, as well as any confusion caused.

I'm afraid, I have to update you that at least currently with our latest release and forward we do not officially support the use of Rhino Inside Revit and recommend using the CAD programs on their own. I'll still file and forward your voice alongside the feedback of others in this thread to product management for further discussion.

If there'll be any updates in the future eventually regarding this matter, I'll let you know.