Rendering stuck at 0%

• I have submitted this to the help desk however they seem to be in Germany so the response time is long. Hoping someone will have a solution here, quicker, as we need to get these renderings completed. Here is the situation.....

- no issues opening or using enscape. Updates to the revit model update in enscape with typical lag times.

- when we hit batch render or screenshot, we run into problems....

- we are able to select where to save the files

- enscape starts the rendering and the progress window appears

- the progress window freezes at 0%

- we are able to hit cancel and work in revit

- enscape will not open again (says an enscape window is already open)

- we have to close revit completely in order to open enscape again

- graphics card has been updated

- RTX is disabled

- computer has been restarted.

- using Revit 2022

- using enscape 3.2.0-preview.5+57421

We encountered this error on 2 days ago so getting desperate for a solution.

Hopefully someone has some ideas....

• LMichaud , in the first instance, you can also try our preview 6 or our stable latest release instead - In this case, if you haven't already, please also send in a Feedback report with your logs. I am not sure if you only submitted a text or a report right away.

Furthermore, does it generally help if you reduce the capture resolution of the renderings before exporting? Which graphics card are you currently making use of?

• have absolutely same problem in sketchup with enscape/

can send Feedback report with logs, cause it stops completley

we are able to select where to save the files

-enscape starts the rendering and the progress window appears

the progress window freezes at 0%

have to close SketchUp completely in order to open enscape again

reducing the capture resolution of the renderings before exportin with no result

• Thanks a lot.

A Feedback report with logs would be great - You can also gladly send me the e-mail used to submit the report via a DM  LMichaud  Kseniia KC and I'll check out the feedback directly.

• Hey HomeboY , if you haven't, please also send us a report - Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Yes, I e-mailed you the revit file so I hope you can help me find the problem. I just had a thought, could too much of high resolution textures create this issue? Or archvision rpcs? I noticed when I'm editing 6k-textures in the enscape material editor it runs really really slow.

• Thanks a lot HomeboY , I just had a look into your case and one of my colleagues will reply back to again very soon - And in this case, at least performance issues may boil down to the high-resolution textures partially and you can gladly temporarily at least import lower-resolution versions of them instead to see if this improves this behavior.

We should also know more after we had a look at the project and/or after forwarding your case to our developers as well.

• Thanks a lot HomeboY , I just had a look into your case and one of my colleagues will reply back to again very soon - And in this case, at least performance issues may boil down to the high-resolution textures partially and you can gladly temporarily at least import lower-resolution versions of them instead to see if this improves this behavior.

We should also know more after we had a look at the project and/or after forwarding your case to our developers as well.

Thank you for answering :)