Rendering stuck at 0%

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I have submitted this to the help desk however they seem to be in Germany so the response time is long. Hoping someone will have a solution here, quicker, as we need to get these renderings completed. Here is the situation.....

- no issues opening or using enscape. Updates to the revit model update in enscape with typical lag times.

- when we hit batch render or screenshot, we run into problems....

- we are able to select where to save the files

- enscape starts the rendering and the progress window appears

- the progress window freezes at 0%

- we are able to hit cancel and work in revit

- enscape will not open again (says an enscape window is already open)

- we have to close revit completely in order to open enscape again

- graphics card has been updated

- RTX is disabled

- computer has been restarted.

- using Revit 2022

- using enscape 3.2.0-preview.5+57421

We encountered this error on 2 days ago so getting desperate for a solution.

Hopefully someone has some ideas....

• Official Post

LMichaud , in the first instance, you can also try our preview 6 or our stable latest release instead - In this case, if you haven't already, please also send in a Feedback report with your logs. I am not sure if you only submitted a text or a report right away.

Furthermore, does it generally help if you reduce the capture resolution of the renderings before exporting? Which graphics card are you currently making use of?

• have absolutely same problem in sketchup with enscape/

can send Feedback report with logs, cause it stops completley

we are able to select where to save the files

-enscape starts the rendering and the progress window appears

the progress window freezes at 0%

have to close SketchUp completely in order to open enscape again

reducing the capture resolution of the renderings before exportin with no result

• Official Post

Thanks a lot.

A Feedback report with logs would be great - You can also gladly send me the e-mail used to submit the report via a DM  LMichaud  Kseniia KC and I'll check out the feedback directly.

• Official Post

I'm having the same issue.

Hey HomeboY , if you haven't, please also send us a report - Thank you in advance.

• Hey HomeboY , if you haven't, please also send us a report - Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Yes, I e-mailed you the revit file so I hope you can help me find the problem. I just had a thought, could too much of high resolution textures create this issue? Or archvision rpcs? I noticed when I'm editing 6k-textures in the enscape material editor it runs really really slow.

• Official Post

Thanks a lot HomeboY , I just had a look into your case and one of my colleagues will reply back to again very soon - And in this case, at least performance issues may boil down to the high-resolution textures partially and you can gladly temporarily at least import lower-resolution versions of them instead to see if this improves this behavior.

We should also know more after we had a look at the project and/or after forwarding your case to our developers as well.

• Thanks a lot HomeboY , I just had a look into your case and one of my colleagues will reply back to again very soon - And in this case, at least performance issues may boil down to the high-resolution textures partially and you can gladly temporarily at least import lower-resolution versions of them instead to see if this improves this behavior.

We should also know more after we had a look at the project and/or after forwarding your case to our developers as well.

Thank you for answering :)

• Hi,

I have a similar issue the past days while using enscape. My Rhino model is 375.000 KB (which I think is not that heavy) and it is already purged. The first days I was working on that file, enscape was working perfectly and suddenly enscape started to be too slow. More specifically, it takes more than 30 minutes to render an image in ultra rendering quality. Furthermore, it takes a lot of time for the enscape to open, in order to reduce that time I loaded my rhino model as worksession in a new file.

- AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition (version 22.5.1). I downgraded my graphic card on November, in order to solve that the shadows were incorrectly displaying on 3.4 enscape

- using Rhino 7

- using enscape 3.4.2.89611

- computer has been restarted

Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

• Official Post

Thanks for your report.

In this case please also submit a feedback report which reaches our technical support team directly, and make sure to also include your log files which may be vital for further troubleshooting. (They are included by default if you do not de-select the option)

Thank you very much again, you will hear back from us in no time.