1- import custom assets with their maps applied 2- Be able to create a proxy of the object imported from the custom asset manager! 3 - Import custom assets with new formats (max and skp)

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hello friends, i have a new request, it is possible that introduce the function of import an object with all its maps applied (FBX, OBJ) or maybe add a path of the textures and they applied automatically?

and too, i wish they add the function of create a proxy of the object that we are importing, a proxy that we can simplify playing with the poligons value, like transmutr, is too much to ask?

And finally, be able to import skp format or maybe Max to custom asset manager!!

:revit::revit::revit::revit::revit::revit::revit::revit::revit:

• Jcastle

Changed the title of the thread from “1- import custom assets with their maps applied / Be able to create a proxy of the object imported from the custom asset manager!!!!!!!” to “1- import custom assets with their maps applied 2- Be able to create a proxy of the object imported from the custom asset manager! 3 - Import custom assets with new formats (max and skp)”.
    • Official Post

Thank you very much Jcastle , I have of course forwarded your inquiries as feature requests to our product management team accordingly. :) We appreciate the input as always.