Cleaning up a file before Enscape Render?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello everyone. I am very new to Enscape and was wondering what is the best way to clean up my SketchUp model before I start the Render process? I have the Thom Thom cleanup3 but have never really used it? Not sure what settings with in clean up 3 I should select?

I have attached the cleanup3 window that pops up showing the the options to select. Just not sure which ones I should be selecting? Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Thank you so much!

Jay

• Hi Winston, I use often;

ON

Scope - Selected: otherwise it will check the whole project you are working on - also the models into your project who has been already cheked

Show statistics: gives feedback and thus control to roll back the changes made

Layers - Geometry to Layer0: may depend from your workflow

OFF

Merge coplanar faces: - If you divided a plane into plural faces/ materials it will revert it to one the plane / material

• If you've never used Cleanup³ beware: Always save or make a backup copy of your project before running it as some of the options can break things in ways that are irreversible. Had this happen to me once, ruined a couple hours of work. Still love the plugin though.