Video Editor / How to adjust a desired length ?????

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

• Hi All

As most people here know, for me this video editor is an incredibly poorly made tool that constantly generates frustration and bad moods ;)
    Not even the banality of assigning a desired length to a simple 2-keyframe animation is doable. If it is, you'd think I could enter 8 sec into the timestamp but that doesn't work either.
    So if there is some illogically poorly designed, not self explanatory UI-trick to enter 8 seconds here please please please let me know how

• I'm looking for this too. I also need to know how to start at the point where Enscape crashes in the middle of rendering (out frames). Is there a way to go to a specific point (i.e. last frame successfully rendered) or do I have to restart the entire sequence from the beginning?

• Why not choose another editor if you don’t like this one so much? ...

Hi deanepersson

Of course, also for me most videos get edited in any suitable 3rd party editor (like Premiere Pro), with everything I usually need or like - things like cuts, fade in and out, text, dubbing etc. etc... And of course The Enscape video editor itself only provides the needed raw video sequences. I don't even get the idea that Enscape´s video editor should replace any proper 3rd party editor ;)

So my criticism above is only related to the (for me) unbearably badly done options of this native Enscape video tool which can hardly or at least with too much effort be compensated by a 3rd party editor...

• EGIE I think you're responding to a spam message.

The things to look for:

• The reply is on a post months old
    • The wording of the reply is non-sensical or in this case very generic
    • The user is brand new

If you suspect a post is spam then you can report it using the 'Report Concern' button (Triangle with an ! in it)

Why do we get spam users? These are accounts attempting to establish credibility across the net, this email account has probably been used to create users on 100's of forums which up's its credibility, it's then used for more malicious intent as it's now 'trusted' by the likes of Google/Twitter/FB etc.

We (the Enscape Forum) are not the target, we're just a tool, reporting them and then the Enscape Team banning them 'should' go some way to reducing their credibility.

• EGIE I think you're responding to a spam message.

The things to look for:

• The reply is on a post months old
    • The wording of the reply is non-sensical or in this case very generic
    • The user is brand new

If you suspect a post is spam ...

:):D thanks - better I'm going to have a cup of coffee first...