Help about Mirror

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Best Answer
    • Official Post

Yulei , in such a scene with a reflection covering the whole ceiling some artifacts like you see, can occur - In the first instance you can also read up on this article here as it goes a bit more into detail as to what these are usually caused by. You could happily send me the scene at hand and I can have a closer look myself and propose some improvements, otherwise, you may also want to play with the perspective of your scene.

• Yulei , in such a scene with a reflection covering the whole ceiling some artifacts like you see, can occur - In the first instance you can also read up on this article here as it goes a bit more into detail as to what these are usually caused by. You could happily send me the scene at hand and I can have a closer look myself and propose some improvements, otherwise, you may also want to play with the perspective of your scene.

Thank you,Demian. I know that enscape is committed to fast rendering, and reflection consumes a lot of computing resources. But I also hope that enscape can have the option of high-quality output. For some specific scenes, the reflection of the mirror is required to complete the design.

• Official Post

Thank you,Demian. I know that enscape is committed to fast rendering, and reflection consumes a lot of computing resources. But I also hope that enscape can have the option of high-quality output. For some specific scenes, the reflection of the mirror is required to complete the design.

We're very aware of the demand for this - As hardware also gets better and better this should be a given in a future version of Enscape but I have also gladly forwarded your Feedback to our product managers as well, just to additionally state the further demand for this.