Forum feedback section dedicated to users asking for feedback onto their own work or allow people to ask others for help improving their own renders.

• We should have a forum section dedicated to users providing feedback onto others work. This would allow users direct help from other users to improve their images and allow other users to contribute to helping others. The already existing showcase section is about showcasing not getting (negative/improving) feedback so this would be different.

• jlo , that is something we could think about indeed! Perhaps something along those lines of a WIP area for unfished renderings specifically, although I'm a bit worried that there may be too many sub-forums available with an extra one added on top of the existing ones. I'll discuss it internally with the team.

• From my experience, it would actually bring people to the forum to see works and see them evolve and see the community input into helping. I actually recognize at least one other forum member on here that I frequently have seen and communicated on our prior render software/forum and it was those work in progress renders were one of the bigger draws of that forum.

• From my experience, it would actually bring people to the forum to see works and see them evolve and see the community input into helping. I actually recognize at least one other forum member on here that I frequently have seen and communicated on our prior render software/forum and it was those work in progress renders were one of the bigger draws of that forum.

That sounds very logical - Thank you for the additional feedback! I'll look if we can create a sub-section for the Showcase area to provide a WIP area specifically to see if it's going to be used by the community frequently. Would be great to see some projects develop over time with perhaps the help/feedback from other users as well.

• I've created a dedicated sub-category for the showcase section:

Unfinished / Work In Progress Renderings

I hope it's visible and clear enough when being on the Forum front page as well. Looking forward to people using it soon so that it gains some traction.