Enscape 3.2 Released

• Dear Forum Community,

We've just released the new Enscape version 3.2!

Have a look at the blog post showing off the new features and additions.

There are several options to upgrade:

• Follow the link in your trial registration email
    • Click the update link in the in-program notification
    • Open the "About" window and click the Download Area link

For detailed questions and issues, feel free to write us at support@enscape3d.com or use this thread.

Changes in Version 3.2

New Features:

Dynamic Asset Placement

This feature brings the direct integration with CAD/BIM software to another level, it’s a gamechanger! Users can now place and edit Assets right in the rendering window and have everything reflected in the CAD/BIM model.

These edits include Rotating, Scaling, Moving, and Deleting Assets natively through Enscape (full functions depend on the CAD/BIM used) - Alongside the normal Single Placement of Assets it is also possible to make use of the Multi Placement functionality which allows you to cover areas quickly with Assets through Rectangular, Circular, Bucket Selection, Floodfill or "On a Surface" selection tools.

(More Info)

Green Building Assets and Materials

Over 250 NEW Asset:

- Around 150 Green Building Assets will include e-vehicles, charging stations, wind turbines, solar panels, passenger drones, as well as a lot of new trees

- Around 50 new people in various poses

- Around 30 Interior Assets

Over 50 NEW Materials

~25 Green Building Materials like Organic Bricks, Bamboo Fence, Recycled Plastic, Straw Wall, Hay Plastic, Solar Modules, Printed Concrete, Clay Plaster, Solar Roof Tiles, Wood Materials, Rammed Earth

~30 other materials are general additions to our existing ones that were requested before e.g.  Wallpapers, Tiles, Marble, Granite, Leather, Plaster, Rubber Tar

Batch Panorama and Uploads

These features provide flexibility within workflows which can help free up space for creativity and innovation to thrive. The Panorama Tour can give clients a better presentation experience.

(More Info)

Ray-Traced Sun Shadows in Real-Time View

You can now enjoy even higher quality renderings and realism in any exported image, panorama exports, and rest mode in a walkthrough.

Upload Management Overhaul

The Upload Management Overhaul was introduced in 3.0 and now in 3.2, it is getting a redesign to match with the rest of the UI.

(More Info)

Geometry Update Toggle

The user will now be able to decide for themselves if geometry should be reloaded in general or not when changing a view.

Bug Fixes and Known Issues:

Please find a list of the most common customer facing bugs that were fixed during 3.2 development attached as a .pdf below. The document also contains any current Known Issues. We provide this list as a courtesy to our users and is not a complete list of all bug fixes during the development cycle. Please refer to the Bug ID if you have further questions regarding any of these.

3.2_Release_BF_and_KI.pdf

Finally, the Enscape team would like to thank all users who contributed to testing and providing feedback during this version's development cycle!

• Demian Gutberlet

Changed the title of the thread from “Enscape 3.2 released” to “Enscape 3.2 Released”.
  • Hi,

is this version works with Sketchup 2017 pro??

SketchUp 2017 is not supported anymore I am afraid - Everything up from SketchUp 2018 though so I hope you have the chance to upgrade! It'll be well worth it. :)

• First time looking into Enscape yesterday, very impressive.!!

Wondering with the export option to "web-standalone" I see its not possible to view on Mobile devices (iphone/iPad Specifically) is this something that will be developed? I never saw it on the roadmap?

• First time looking into Enscape yesterday, very impressive.!!

Wondering with the export option to "web-standalone" I see its not possible to view on Mobile devices (iphone/iPad Specifically) is this something that will be developed? I never saw it on the roadmap?

With the support of Mac devices beginning next year, we may actually be able to provide dedicated standalone files for iOS devices specifically as well. I cannot make any promises yet though I have to say, but your Feedback will also be forwarded to our developers for consideration of course. You are not the first to request this! :)

• May I ask when we can see the function of the window being placed on top:P

Enscape 3.3 or in a preview before. :)

I love the new batch panaroma render !!

Welcome to our Forum! Happy to hear you're satisfied with this new feature!

• On my system Sketchup very often crashes (not just Enscape) when I try to run Enscape. The loading bar goes to 5% and then everything crashes. If it passes that 5% point, then it loads fine after that. This happens even with an empty Sketchup file.

The strange thing is that it doesn't happn always. Like if I move in the scene a bit and draw a box and then open Enscape, then it sometimes runs, but not always. It seems to be quite random if it will run or not (90% of the time it crashes).

I am using Sketchup 2018, with an Intel i7-2600K and an RTX 2070. I don't if either the older version of Sketchup or my old CPU are at fault for this. (they work fine for everything else)

• Hello!

Maybe a stupid question: how to set the latitude in a project (VW).

I use to put in the project, the VW sun... Is it correct?

Second.

Can I use a 'brush' to 'paint' multiple assets? Of course, I'm speaking mainly around vegetation...

Thank you

L.

• Can I use a 'brush' to 'paint' multiple assets? Of course, I'm speaking mainly around vegetation...

That is something we have planned but it did not fit into 3.2
    No specific release where we will include it but we definitely want to provide a brush-like tool.