Enscape 3.2 3dconnexion Spacemouse Issues

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

• I have uploaded a new service log where starting from a fresh PC Reboot I selected write log file, and then I opened Revit, then Enscape and Navigated around with the Spacemouse. It does say Enscape3D the whole time when I am in Enscape. But it does have the Revit Logo next to those words.

I downloaded the School Sample file from the Enscape Website and tried that. The camera mode does work properly when I am using the Standalone Exacutable. I attached that Log file also. It is the one that named "3DxService - copy.log"

• Official Post

I have uploaded a new service log where starting from a fresh PC Reboot I selected write log file, and then I opened Revit, then Enscape and Navigated around with the Spacemouse. It does say Enscape3D the whole time when I am in Enscape. But it does have the Revit Logo next to those words.

I downloaded the School Sample file from the Enscape Website and tried that. The camera mode does work properly when I am using the Standalone Exacutable. I attached that Log file also. It is the one that named "3DxService - copy.log"

Forwarded right away. Thanks a ton once again.

• Official Post

Another update to everyone in this thread (as well as RandalRDesign again):

If you are still experiencing any issues with your Space Mouse, we kindly request that you test our custom installer and provide us with your Enscape renderer logs thereafter. This specific version includes enhanced Space Mouse logging, allowing us to verify if any problems stem from our end.

Please be mindful that this is not an official preview release and should only be shared privately among those encountering similar issues. Regrettably, we are unable to offer a standalone version, as this requires running from the CAD itself.

You can quickly acquire the custom installer directly from here: https://we.tl/t-eClpwIQofU

All you have to do is run the installer as usual, try reproducing the issues you have also experienced with the default version of Enscape, and then submit a set of logs via the feedback button. Kindly make sure to add a link to this thread or some context in the submission form as well.

• Official Post

Wee transfer is being blocked by my company's firewall, I will have to put a request to install an experimental installation package, I wonder what they will say.....

Please check your direct messages, I've provided you with an alternative link via Google drive.

Also, even though this could be seen as an "experimental installation package" indeed, this version basically just includes better SpaceMouse logging, besides that it's still pretty much just our latest preview 16 in essence, so I hope you'll get the chance to submit your logs as well so that we can further troubleshoot any issues still present before our next release soon. Thank you in advance!

• Hi, kyokoo back to post, I have never seen a team work so hard to fix an issue, Upgraded to Revit 2023, latest 3dconnexion drivers, only issue for me is the lock horizon thing. I didn't try the Preview 15. I did all of the target / camera selections and lock horizon things like the last time. Let me know if you are still looking for more feedback with the custom installer or previews. I'm out until next week but can test things when I get back. Kind of scary when Willsud stops posting, nothing seems to stop him from trying to get things resolved. Let me know what things you want me to try and I can provide feedback.

• Sketchup 2023, Enscape and 3d mouse is 100%. Although I needed to reverse the controls which isn't a big deal. Lock horizon works fine. Man, those reflections are awesomer. This feels similar to the last time I had issues with navigating with the 3d mouse. But at least I can spin in place in Revit, it's just the lock horizon issue with Revit.

• Apologies If I have missed this somewhere in the thread. The spacemouse is mostly working for me.. with one caveat. It used to be if you were in fly mode you could just fly through walls and objects. Which for me is far preferable as I am trying to zip around the model. Now in fly mode it hits objects and slows to where I revert to controling it though sketchup with enscape linked. I did discover that in walk mode it now goes through walls... however if I make the slightest up down motion it flips to fly mode and I get stuck again. Looking for a workaround or requesting the ability to turn off object interference. (unless it already exists and I am not aware of where)

• dvsone1440, I'm sure this is bugging you not being 100% with Enscape. I didn't have your issue with my Enscape / 3d Spacemouse (slightly older versions), but to test, I downloaded the latest Enscape (3.5.6+204048) and the latest Spacemouse driver (3DxWare 10.8.17.3666 / 3DxWinCore 17.8.17.20595). Revit 2023 (I don't know if the latest version). Nvidia RTX 2070 (latest driver). I tested Enscape and I can float through walls without any stutter. Walking with the keyboard, I can't pass through walls so Enscape / Spacemouse for me is 100%. Let me know if you want me to check any other settings.

• dvsone1440, I'm sure this is bugging you not being 100% with Enscape. I didn't have your issue with my Enscape / 3d Spacemouse (slightly older versions), but to test, I downloaded the latest Enscape (3.5.6+204048) and the latest Spacemouse driver (3DxWare 10.8.17.3666 / 3DxWinCore 17.8.17.20595). Revit 2023 (I don't know if the latest version). Nvidia RTX 2070 (latest driver). I tested Enscape and I can float through walls without any stutter. Walking with the keyboard, I can't pass through walls so Enscape / Spacemouse for me is 100%. Let me know if you want me to check any other settings.