Enscape 3.2 for Revit on Boot Camp crashes immediately

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I've just tried installing Enscape 3.2 (main release, not a preview) on Revit 2020.2.6, running on Windows 10 on Boot Camp on an iMac (late 2015, 4 GHz, 16 GB ram, AMD Radeon R9 M395). It started once, but when I switched the phase of an Enscape view (from New Construction to Existing) it caused a hard crash of Revit. The application just disappeared without even the window asking to report to AutoDesk what happened. Now it does the same when I start Enscape with this view set to Existing. The file is not particularly complex, just a small house with five Enscape trees.

I will probably revert to the previous version which worked fine.

Thank you,

Jf

• Official Post

jflemay , please kindly send in a Feedback report as detailed here and we can have a closer look at this specific crash. This will also allow us to troubleshoot this problem as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance!

• Hi Demian, I've submitted a report with the Feedback button. In the meantime I've reverted to Enscape 3.1 which works flawlessly on my two computers, an iMac and a MacBook Pro. On both these computers, launching Enscape 3.2 and 3.3 preview causes a hard crash of Revit 2020.2.6 while Enscape loads.