impossible to work with enscape 3.2; keeps crashing archicad, how to reload the old enscape version?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

I have just sent you a reply in the other thread of yours. Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

• Hi Demian, we keep experiencing crashes (Archicad 24 to Escape 3.2). Imposible to work more than 15 min.

Have updated to the latest Nvidia driver with no bette results.

Any suggestions?

• Official Post

Hi Demian, we keep experiencing crashes (Archicad 24 to Escape 3.2). Imposible to work more than 15 min.

Have updated to the latest Nvidia driver with no bette results.

Any suggestions?

To say for sure what this is caused by, please also send us a Feedback report. Thank you in advance!

• Hello Demian,

Archicad 25 crashes after placing assets. Is this problem solved yet? I have the latest Nvidia driver installed and the latest stable release (3.2.0+65063). Without the assets Enscape is worthless. I've also send a feedback with the logfile.

Thanks for the support, hope there's a solution to this problem.

Regards, Paul

• It was the NVidia driver for me what fixed it in the end. I had the latest one at the time but this must have had a bug of some sorts in it.. Make sure you've got this driver version installed, 30.0.15.1179, and it should work fine.

I had the same issues for a couple of weeks and no joy in fixes, until one morning when windows asked my to update my Nvidia driver again, and it worked fine after that.

That being said, I could install all of the latest builds of the 3.1 version of the software fine with the bugged driver, it was only the 3.2 builds that didn't work for me.

• It was the NVidia driver for me what fixed it in the end. I had the latest one at the time but this must have had a bug of some sorts in it.. Make sure you've got this driver version installed, 30.0.15.1179, and it should work fine.

I had the same issues for a couple of weeks and no joy in fixes, until one morning when windows asked my to update my Nvidia driver again, and it worked fine after that.

That being said, I could install all of the latest builds of the 3.1 version of the software fine with the bugged driver, it was only the 3.2 builds that didn't work for me.

Thanks for the swift response! I'll try to install that Nvidia driver.