Enscape 3.2 CRASHING MAIN Thread (Please post here)

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • so there is a new version out today> 3.2.0+65063

does this fix any crashing issues?

nothing in the details;

• Version: 3.2.0+65063
    • Released: 2021-12-17
      • Dynamic asset placement
      • Batch panorama renderings
      • Update uploaded panoramas and web standalones
      • Upload management overhaul
      • Ray-traced sun shadows in real-time view
      • Asset library overhaul
      • Archicad, Revit & Vectorworks: Geometry update toggle
      • Vectorworks: Asset scaling support
  • I'm told it might fix section planes not working with the latest Nvidia drivers. They also told me in a separate email that "We have just released an update that could potentially address this issue." I believe it's regarding this.

So...maybe? I'm not testing it due to ongoing bugs with SpaceMouse and 3.2+ performance issues. I'd also prefer the dev team test it first, but I digress...;)

The changelog, as you noted, looks like a copy/paste from the 3.2 release. Wish they'd provide something more detailed for us to read if we're interested in doing so.

• Official Post

The new version of 3.2 does indeed fix some ongoing crashes which were occurring for various reasons - Normaalkracht , as mentioned in the other thread, please let me know if you tried the new hotfix version that came out and if you're not successful, send us a Feedback report again, please. This applies to anyone. Thanks a lot in advance.

• The new version of 3.2 does indeed fix some ongoing crashes which were occurring for various reasons - Normaalkracht , as mentioned in the other thread, please let me know if you tried the new hotfix version that came out and if you're not successful, send us a Feedback report again, please. This applies to anyone. Thanks a lot in advance.

I did PM the feedback report

• I just updated my Nvidia Studio driver but Enscape 3.2 still crashing when I try to export rendering..

I noticed It's working fine if the Revit Project file size is very small.. If the project file size is above 20MB, Enscape started crashing, even with low quality render settings.

The latest version of 3.2 is working good on my laptop as well.. Tried rendering some Ultra HD images.. No crashes so far.

• Official Post

So far the hotfix release solved most crashes judging by the Feedback in our cases and the Forum, so I'm sorry to hear you still experience issues!

Please send us a Feedback report (again), even if you've installed 3.1 again since we'll also receive the log-files from 3.2.

This way we can find out the cause behind your crashing too. Thank you in advance.

• Older version are posted here: https://enscape3d.com/version-history/

I'm on the last 3.1.2 version released (3.1.2+55592) and it's fine.

• Official Post

vanwilfred , welcome to our Forum.

I can see that my colleague has replied to the Feedback Reports you've sent in via e-mail in the past weeks - Please kindly check your spam folders for any messages from us.

Furthermore, please install our latest hotfix release which you can acquire here, as this version is currently not installed on your machine yet, but it should resolve your issues at hand.

If that doesn't do the trick, send us another Feedback Report so that we can further investigate the cause behind this.

Finally, if you cannot find any messages from us in your spam/junk folder, let me know as well. Perhaps you may then also be able to check if your company is blocking any incoming e-mails whatsoever for security reasons or such?

• 3.2 was working normally then one day it just stopped working then it just crashes i sent the feedback with logs.

I installed 3.1 and it is working perfectly

Same HERE!!! When the 3.2 went out the first time, it wasn't working on my PC, I sent a feedback and they told me via emai to install a AMD driver, everything was working fine, and all of sudden ENSCAPE stopped again, stuck at 5% as before, I've installed the new hotfix 65063, and still not working, went back to 3.1!!

I've already sent a second report, via feedback with my change log an so on!!!!!!

• Enscape-3.2.0+65063

SketchUp 2021 (latest)

RTX 2070 8Gb (latest studio drivers)

I've just successfully rendered 4kx3k single and batch stills and 8kx4k single and batch panos!!

All prior 3.2 versions I tried failed so (crosses fingers/touches wood/something about a black cat) 65063 seems, at least for me, to be the one.

Demian Gutberlet I've sent 3 feedbacks (prior to starting Enscape/after starting and after rendering)

The 3rd feedback contained a request to restore the double-click to save pano's locally functionality that was present in 3.1.

If anything changes I'll report back.

• Official Post

After down loading Enscape-3.2.0+65063, I have not had any issues. Not one crash. Will keep you posted if anything changes.

I'm very glad to hear that - Please indeed get back to us in case you run into any further problems.

Much appreciated, thanks for the input as well as the feedback and reports as always!