Deactivate license on other PC

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I forgot to deactivate the license on my Office PC. How can I deacivate the licence remotely. I need to use the license on my home PC. I often switch back and forth and sometimes forget to deactivate. Is there a way to deactivate the license withouth phyically opening the PC/opening the design software..etc.

• Official Post

YoungEnscape , I'm afraid there is currently no way to revoke a license remotely - At least not directly so you could at least use remote desktop software for example to connect to that machine and reset the license this way. Let me know in case any other questions come up!

• I forgot to deactivate the license on my Office PC. How can I deacivate the licence remotely. I need to use the license on my home PC. I often switch back and forth and sometimes forget to deactivate. Is there a way to deactivate the license withouth phyically opening the PC/opening the design software..etc.

Isn't it a silly process they make us go through in order to float between the new normal workplace? -i.e. - Office and Home. Certainly not worth the "floating license" fee they want to charge at the door. My 2c.