offline assets issue

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Best Answer
    • Official Post

alejandromartin , I'm sorry to hear about that - I was not able to reproduce this problem myself. Have you tried to remove the offline library completely entirely as well (perhaps even manually going to the directory of your choice for removal) once and re-download it? If that doesn't do the trick, you can send me a Feedback report and let me know once you've done so, as perhaps the log files may offer further clues as to why this occurs for you.

Are you also perhaps connecting to the internet via a proxy server, or perhaps your internet connection may generally be unstable at times? Both should not cause this behavior anyway but just to be aware.

• Hi, I have deleted my previous asset folder information and now many of the missing assets are there, but still is something that I don´t understand.

When I clicked to download the assets again the slider said 2808 assets to download, once the download process has finished I can see 2802 assets and if a work online again I can see 2767 assets. What is happening? Shouldn´t the number of assets be always the same?

Thanks