ArchiCAD and Asset Library

• I am curious to use all the new asset library features (Scale, rotate, etc) of 3.2 ... but cannot get library function to be available...

What am I doing wrong??

Both SYNCHRONIZE VIEWS and LIVE UPDATES are ON...

• I'm definitely not getting the same functionality... Some objects scale and some don't...

Sometimes I get that OBJECT icon in the Enscape window, sometimes it's greyed out.

But I've been swapping back and forth, trying to 3.1 and 3.2 (and now 3.3 preview)...

I've decided to live with the CLOCK WON'T GO BACKWARD "feature" so I'm sticking with 3.3

I'll try to check the scatter function at some point today

• We're still investigating this specific issue in which the Asset Library button may be greyed out in 3.2 / 3.3. Sometimes it's also possible to click the button even though it seems unavailable. That is of course also not ideal so, be assured that this is something that's been looked into.

• It has something to do with assets already loaded in the archicad library (IE GDL objects in the embedded library), it appears that enscape needs the assets to be placed (and therefore a new GDL object created) to be able to use this functionally, Its very frustrating if you have large amounts of these already placed in your template.

Enscape assumes you will be placing assets directly from the asset browser each time and doesnt take into account the use of a template where objects (from the embedded library) are already placed within archicad. I have edited the 2D & 3D code of my objects to get the look that i want so having to redo all that work will be a nightmare. Enscape can you provide what additional code is required within the GDL objects to bring them up to speed with the new version.

• Nuge... I did the same... Trying to make USABLE 2d Plan views for all the trees...

Fortunately, mine will become a cut / paste exercise.. including adding parameters to select which kind of tree plan to apply...