Odd Error

• Hello!

I have a large Sketchup model that I successfully linked to Revit.

Upon starting Enscape, I have this gem:

"Error starting Enscape: x must be a finite number.

Parameter name: x."

What's x and how do I curb its infinity? Just to get all the trivial stuff out of the way, Enscape runs fine on my machine, my videocard is RTX 3090, all the drivers/ windows version/ software versions are up-to-date.

-Oleg.

• Try this -

Plan A: Import the SketchUp file to a blank Revit project. Then link the Revit project (containing the imported SU file) to the other Revit project.

Plan B: Import the SketchUp file to a Generic Revit family. Then load the Revit Generic family (containing the imported SU file) to the other Revit project.

• Try this -

Plan A: Import the SketchUp file to a blank Revit project. Then link the Revit project (containing the imported SU file) to the other Revit project.

Plan B: Import the SketchUp file to a Generic Revit family. Then load the Revit Generic family (containing the imported SU file) to the other Revit project.

Just tried both of these options. I got the same error. It's odd because when I launch this model from SketchUp, I have no issues. It's only when I shove it in Revit and try to launch from there I get the error. I wish there was more clarity on what this infinite x enscape is complaining about.