For some files that are not large enough, ENSCAPE loads the rendering window very slowly.

• tas_1985 Five minutes is extraordinarily long. The steps requiring the most time in my experience are:

- Textures: It takes roughly 100ms for each texture (even small ones). So if you have lots of unused materials you should clean them up.

- Geometry: High-poly geometry is taking some time to read.

Above the loading bar you can see whether it's geometry or textures. Looks like geometry in your case. You can also send us your model (with link to this forum post) and we will try to analyze it. And you should send feedback, so we can take a look at your logfiles. Sometimes strange things are going on.

• tas_1985 Five minutes is extraordinarily long. The steps requiring the most time in my experience are:

- Textures: It takes roughly 100ms for each texture (even small ones). So if you have lots of unused materials you should clean them up.

- Geometry: High-poly geometry is taking some time to read.

Above the loading bar you can see whether it's geometry or textures. Looks like geometry in your case. You can also send us your model (with link to this forum post) and we will try to analyze it. And you should send feedback, so we can take a look at your logfiles. Sometimes strange things are going on.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1FGtQ3Ln65p5S00b5_6EBLw

• There might be small differences for different texture file formats, but more importantly, there is a possible format conversion when the filename of the texture does not have an extension. Then Enscape needs to guess and SketchUp might need to convert it.

But this is not the case with this model. I was able to read all data in 13 seconds, a few more seconds until the scene was ready in the Enscape renderer. There is some heavy geometry in the scene, but I can't imagine that the difference between two machines can be so huge. Please send feedback if you haven't done so already. Do you have these long loading times with all models, or only this specific one?