Video recording could not be started.

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Good morning!

Recently I have encountered an error that says "video recording could not be started". But in the older versions of enscape (3.2.0+62705) this wasn't happening.

I already tryed to change the graphics card and stuff. Even when I choose to open a new empty space and put some keyframes, it doesn't work too.

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

Felipe Souza , welcome to our Forum.

Please also kindly send us a Feedback Report as detailed here - This provides us with all the necessary log files and machine information to troubleshoot your problem. In the future, whenever you experience such problems, please ideally generally send us a report right away.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi Felipe Souza

I was wondering if your problem has been sovled yet? If yes, can you please tell me the solution? :)

I experience the same notification even if I with the empty space en just random keyframes.. Got a reaction from the Enscape support after send some feed back but that doesn't work. The response is taking forever, hope you can help me!

Enjoy your day ^^