Varjo Aero Support?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • A video would be helpfull as I am really not sure what you mean by striping. It's has been a long time since I used high/ultra in VR, so I actually don't know if antyhing changed with the Aero. I can try for you. But even on the Valve Index and the HTC Vive Pro it used Medium. Even when I got full frame rates that was a weird effect on high/ultra that the image never to render for a second after moving my head. I it not striping though, it is cust that the image isn't crisp/sharp for a second before it becomes sharp. Immersion-breaking in VR.

• Hi,

I have been exploring the best possible headset to use for Enscape using Vectorworks & Sketchup in combination and did a demo with the Varjo Aero. It worked amazingly despite our models being huge. This convinced us to purchase our own Varjo Aero headset however now when I try with our new headset I am met with the message "searching for head-mounted display".

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Steam VR and have all the most updated versions of Enscape, Windows, Sketchup etc. There isn't an issue connecting the headset or accessories such as hand controllers and steam base stations etc.

Does anyone have experience or knowledge on how to resolve this issue?

• What GPU are you running? Is the GPU driver up to date?
    Have you used the same machine with a different HMD before that you can remove in the steam driver settings?
    I had the same message as you at times when I run the startup routine of starting Varjo base/steam VR after i had enabled VR in the enscape window already. So in my experience the steps of starting the session was important. I also tried not going through the breakout box that Varjo provides but connect to the GPU via USB-C directly.