View management

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi! I have 2 questions regarding view management. I use Archicad 25 and Esncape 3.2

1. Is there a way to change the perspective of an existing view (in view management in 2 point perspective), so we don´t need to create another view each time when we move the perspective in Enscape?

2. Is there any workaround to save the time of the day to the view in view management? :)

Thank you!

• Official Post

tjasak , thanks for your inquiries!

Regarding 1.: That is currently not possible yet I'm afraid, but definitely something which has been requested before, so I'll add your voice and upvote to the existing topic. This way our product management team will be made aware of the further demand for this.

Regarding 2: I can see that my colleague has also replied to that question of yours in this thread here.

If you have any further questions coming up let me know anytime.