fixed licence

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hey guys,

over the holidays i moved my windows / cdrive to a new ssd and also changed other hardware like mainboard cpu etc...

unfotunately i did not "disarm" the fixed licence so its hooked to the old machine ID and i cant reactivate it?!

is there any way you can release it on your end?

thx - best fa

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• Official Post

Hey bsfranza ! I hope you are well.

I've just reset the fixed seat license tied to your e-mail address used in this Forum. Let me know in case you run into any further problems. :)

• merci :)

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!