Graphics card requirements for Enscape are serious. Hard to understand.

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

NoMasCorona , you mentioned in another thread you created that you won't go for the 1050 or 1050 Ti, and I think that's good - The 1050 (Ti) really is also kind of the bare minimum we'd recommend these days. Can you let me know with which GPU / machine you are going now instead? :) Also very happy to hear that my posts were able to clear some confusion and that you can refer back to it!

• I purchased an "HP OMEN - 25L Gaming Desktop - 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER - 512GB SSD - Shadow Black." So just a 1660 with 6GB VRAM. But it was under $1K. Got it at "Best Buy", which has stores all over San Diego (and U.S.).

Now I need a good basic tutorial program. Thx.

• Official Post

I purchased an "HP OMEN - 25L Gaming Desktop - 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER - 512GB SSD - Shadow Black." So just a 1660 with 6GB VRAM. But it was under $1K. Got it at "Best Buy", which has stores all over San Diego (and U.S.).

Now I need a good basic tutorial program. Thx.

Congratulations on your purchase - As a start, feel free to check out some of our Video Tutorials here, and some of our blog articles here as well. For the basics and guidance to provide you with an experience that is as unconfusing as possible, also refer to our knowledgebase here.

If you wish to advance further, or if you want to check out more tutorials in general, feel free to also head into our Tips&Tricks and Tutorials section here in the Forum as well!

• Yes, I particularly like what can be found under "Knowledge Base." And also there, under the first "Get Started" button, see "Training for Enscape," on the bottom right, and then: "Video Tutorials and Documentation" - a good selection of informative videos for each program there. Kind of hard to find! And the blog. Thx.