Enscape Public Voting Portal (How to forward/upvote Feature/Asset Requests directly)

• There are keys to increase the speed: hold shift to move faster, hold shift+ctrl to move even faster. Also, you can double click on any object to 'transport' to that point.

• There are keys to increase the speed: hold shift to move faster, hold shift+ctrl to move even faster. Also, you can double click on any object to 'transport' to that point.

I am aware of these features, even with key presses the movement is too slow. A quick flyby with a camera allows you to control movement more precisely and gives you more opportunities to view an object from different angles.

• I am aware of these features, even with key presses the movement is too slow. A quick flyby with a camera allows you to control movement more precisely and gives you more opportunities to view an object from different angles.

You can also substantially increase the movement speed through the following settings slider (Movement Speed):

On top of that, some also prefer using a dedicated Xbox controller to navigate the scene. It's just an idea, everyone has a different taste when it comes to using one so just know that it's an alternative option that can also offer finer movements.

• Hello Enscape Team,

in order to present projects more realistically in the future, it would be very important to me if there is a function in Enscape to simulate the weather condition and seasons:

Most important for me would be the function to display rain and regulation clouds (gray).

Seasons:

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Weather:

• Sunshine
    • Grey clouds
    • Rain
    • Snow

I have posted this the request before in the Public Voting Portal but am not sure if the request has arrived.

Thanks and greetings

Jerome

• Thanks a lot, Javad - Just in case you haven't yet, please submit your inquiry as a request to product management directly too through our actual portal:

https://portal.productboard.co…bs/17-under-consideration

How do I add a new request?

If you don’t find the feature you are looking for, don’t worry. Chances are good that we already track it. But in any case, we want to encourage you to send the request.

In the upper right corner, you will find a ‘Submit Idea’ button. If you click it you will be able to describe your idea, add how critical it is to you and send it over to us.

Again, just in case you have not done so yet. :)

• About the voting portal, I think it doesn't track if you already voted for something. A reason I can think of is that you don't have to login this way. But my brain is not 23 anymore so for me it would be nice if I could see which idea's I already voted for/reacted on. Of course I can do so again but that will be annoying for the people who read the output wasting two people's time.

I didn't submit this as an 'idea' since I thought this was more the place since it's about the voting portals functionality.

• Public voting portal feels like black hole to me. I put some effort to submit my ideas but no feedback comes out. It just sucks energy out of users with no reward. I get frustrated even while looking on that page.

I can understand the frustration but hope that this explanation will clear things up a bit further though. We know there are users who would like this system to be adjusted, but at least how it is set in place currently is detailed in the post I've linked.

• Thank you for reply, i have read this explanation, and these are the reactions from public. Likes are from Enscape Team only :)

I like your product and i use it daily but sending ideas to the black hole (the voting portal) is just frustrating