How to do a Video Animation on SketchUp

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi All

is there is any tutorial out there, that shows how this works in combination with SketchUp?

I can fin a some videos with Revit but all show a Enscape Toolbar which isn´t the same I have...

So, I have no Idea, how to start

so far I tried the "export video" button hoping that my SkUp scenes would be exported as movie

but after 5 PNGs everything ended ...

Thanks for any instructions

• Official Post

Hello EGIE , please be so very kind as to check out our dedicated video creation blog post here:

https://enscape3d.com/best-pra…o-creation-in-revit-2019/

This should help to understand how our video editor functions. Also, the blog post includes screenshots from Revit, but the guide applies to the video editor in SketchUp/Rhino and ArchiCAD as well.

Further, if you haven't already, you can just add our "Enscape Capturing" toolbar to get a very similar ribbon section which is found in Revit:

Although, I generally suppose that you've only seen some videos which explain our old video editor? This would explain the confusion.

If you have any specific questions regarding this subject, please let me know and I'll gladly assist you further. :)

This link above is extremely good and helpful

(you could add all relevant shortcuts in the text, which open all the cool and necessary features like >K< for keyframe for example

which a beginner (like me ;)) will not necessarily find automatically)

• I think this tutorial is a pretty good introduction as well :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi All,

I've started using a trial version of Enscape 3D with SketchUp 2016, just today.

I'm having an issue when saving an animation video file. The only output option I get is 'Sequence of PNG images'.

I'm just wondering if I am missing anything here.

Why is not there, I can save in mp4/avi format?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• You've set the quality to lossless/highest. There's no such thing as lossless video so to get it the answer is to render stills that then get processed into a video in Premiere/DaVinci Resolve.

Reduce the video output quality and you'll get a video file output.