Downloaded Enscape and cannot find it anywhere.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I downloaded Enscape onto a new machine and it is not showing up in SketchUp after installation. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Reinstalling and rebooting. Removing, rebooting, reinstalling, rebooting, and checking...Nothing seems to work. I have reached out to the support email, but have not received a reply. This is really holding me up on projects and clients are losing patience! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Official Post

Hi Landshaper , thanks for your post - As per reply from my colleague to the inquiry you've submitted, is there any chance you're trying to use Enscape with SketchUp 2022? If so, please acquire our latest preview, as our latest release does not currently support 2022, but 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.

If you're already trying to use one of the supported versions, please also try installing Enscape for all users on that machine of yours:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…etstarted/#advanced_multi

Should that not do the trick, please get back to me again.