Student license problem

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello :) I'm Yeji Won:)

I am a college student in architecture in Korea. This time, my enscape student license expired, so I tried to get a new one.

However, there is no email related to the license. My issue number is 01037489. In the response to the automatic reply, it only said to wait a little while because I was busy.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know exactly when I can get a license or issue a license as soon as possible.

And I'd appreciate it if you could issue a license type that can be used on multiple computers. (I already know that licenses can only be used on one computer at a time.) I want a mobile license, not a fixed license.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

My email address is...

day950@mail.hongik.ac.kr

• Official Post

Yeji Won , we received your request (case 01037489) 11 hours ago and will have to ask for a bit more patience until your new license gets processed - I'm afraid, at least currently we also do not offer anything but fixed-seat licenses for individual students. If you wish to move the license from one machine to the next, you can still do so by deactivating the license on the previous machine before activating it on the second machine and so forth.