Favorites Issue

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Just wanted to voice that while using Enscape with ArchiCAD, I was alerted to the fact that FAVORITES would "show up" in the EXE files..

But, once favorites are established for the file, I cannot DISABLE them (until after they all load)..

So I have a file that has about 12 - 15 favorites...

Even when I just want to see a little snippet of the 3d in Enscape, it will go thru the LENGTHY process of establishing the views for ALL 15 favorites before I can do anything in Enscape.

I don't fancy having to RE-Establish the favorites each time, but instead of the lag it produces EVERY TIME, I think I may have to DELETE them all when exiting enscape...

Let me know if there is a way to have enscape NOT cycle thru all the Favorites upon opening...

• Official Post

DGD-Duane , can you let me know a bit more about the project size itself? Is there a chance you're working with one on the larger side? Just to make completely sure, you are already using our latest release, correct?

If you have the chance, you could perhaps screen record this behavior with either your phone or through any software of your choice so I can forward it to our developers as well, as I've not yet been fully able to reproduce it, even with a larger scene.

• Official Post

Thanks a lot DGD-Duane , you have not been forgotten of course and I'll let you know as soon as I know if there is a way to circumvent this specific behavior.