Enscape does not update the new component

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi

I have a Revit file with a few design options. Enscape does not update the new component which I add in the new option also if I add something in the main model, still does not show in the enscape.

any idea how can I fix this?

I have updated the graphic card drivers, install the older versions as well as the new ones, and still have this problem.

• No. any item I add in the new option is not visible and does not update. I am using the floating license. these new items and their options can be seen by the other user in enscape when they switch to relevant options. Only mine seems to freezes at some time in the project and any changes do not reflect in enscape. For example, when I add a hood fan in the main model, it does not show it in enscape, while the other user can see it.

• Official Post

No. any item I add in the new option is not visible and does not update. I am using the floating license. these new items and their options can be seen by the other user in enscape when they switch to relevant options. Only mine seems to freezes at some time in the project and any changes do not reflect in enscape. For example, when I add a hood fan in the main model, it does not show it in enscape, while the other user can see it.

Especially if your Enscape seems to freeze sometimes, please kindly send us/me a Feedback Report and kindly post here again briefly after you've done so - Then we can further have a look into this issue with potentially the help of the submitted log files. If possible, please also just insert a link to this thread in the submission form of said repot. Thank you!

• Hi Demain

It took me a few days to deal with the issue, in the end, I was able to fix the problem. I noticed that a family I imported was causing this problem. I started a new file and copy-paste the options in my original file . One of the options contains a hood fan which I imported from a trade website that caused the same problem. So I went back to the original file and delete the family as well as that option. and after that everything seems OK. I will send a feedback link with the link of Hoof fan to your team from the new file I generated.

Best

Saeed

• Official Post

Glad to hear you were able to resolve it at last though estaki , I appreciate you getting back to me.