RoundMe type panorama integration?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I will be using this roundme.com site to host and showcase Panoramas from Enscape, as my client loves them. However it is quite expensive and would be most valuable to have something similar integrated into Enscape, or to have Enscape partner with RoundMe for discounted rates.

Here is a cool example of a well done panoramic tour in RoundMe (done by the guys at Fibix) - https://roundme.com/tour/138406/view/349200/

• I have Kolor Panotour which does it as well. However, RoundMe gives me a simple link that I can send a client and they can then share on social media. (Good marketing!) It's better and faster then trying to embed an HTML or Flash.....at least for me.

• Is there anything does anything like matterport https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=S938uuijS1D , where there is simulated walking in the space?

The matterport dollhouse walkthrough is really cool. That would be revolutionary if someone could do that with a 3D model and a series of images rendered with Vray or Corona. With a realtime engine like Enscape, you can just export an .exe and the user can move through the scene. The downside is that a lot of my clients at the homeowner consumer level don't have high end computers and end up getting lag with big scenes. For those clients I prefer to set up a Panoramic tour, which is more like teleporting from spot to spot instead of walking through the scene. It would be nice if there was a way to take all of the panoramas we create and then to organize them with a Map of the model embedded into a browser.

• Right now we rely on third party software to assemble a multi-point panorama which can be browsed on the web. There are multiple vendors that offer that on the market.

Regarding the 3D walk through on the web, we have that on our agenda. We can't tell exactly when this is going to happen, but it's possible that we add that.

• The matterport dollhouse walkthrough is really cool. That would be revolutionary if someone could do that with a 3D model and a series of images rendered with Vray or Corona. With a realtime engine like Enscape, you can just export an .exe and the user can move through the scene. The downside is that a lot of my clients at the homeowner consumer level don't have high end computers and end up getting lag with big scenes. For those clients I prefer to set up a Panoramic tour, which is more like teleporting from spot to spot instead of walking through the scene. It would be nice if there was a way to take all of the panoramas we create and then to organize them with a Map of the model embedded into a browser.

I got an idea for a navigation through 3D scenes based on high quality panos better than matterport and the good news, we have all tools already, only it's need to combine it. We have:

* a detailed 3D model

* jump to place navigation (with motion blur) per double click

* 360° pano rendering

* floor map plane

The matterport mode could work so - the user defines locations and precalculate 360° panos. Later the user can only jump from location to location and look around based on the panos. So, we would get together the advantages of both worlds - easy navigation through a real 3D model and high quality views at important locations. The current floor map plane could show the pano locations and allow to select them. Wouldn't it be a dream?

An other more free "matterport" mode could be that we get marked hot locations at the 3D scene where predefined panos are load. In this mode the user could free choose between free, on-the-fly-calculated locations or precalculated locations.

• The matterport dollhouse walkthrough is really cool. That would be revolutionary if someone could do that with a 3D model and a series of images rendered with Vray or Corona. With a realtime engine like Enscape, you can just export an .exe and the user can move through the scene. The downside is that a lot of my clients at the homeowner consumer level don't have high end computers and end up getting lag with big scenes. For those clients I prefer to set up a Panoramic tour, which is more like teleporting from spot to spot instead of walking through the scene. It would be nice if there was a way to take all of the panoramas we create and then to organize them with a Map of the model embedded into a browser.

You could do that for many years, bake scene materials into UVs then just reapply the textures in any game engine and its done.