Sketchup 2022 Support ETA

• I know that SketchUp 2022 Support is in the "In Development" tab of the Enscape Portal, but is there a more specific eta on this support?

We are already in March and it would be nice to get Enscape rolled out with SketchUp 2022 along with all of its nice new features. Thanks

• I totally agree! I'm using two versions of SketchUp right now, only one of which works with enscape. They should have some sort of a discount or something. I shouldn't have to pay as much as I do for software that's a generation behind.

• Fidelo no one forced you to upgrade to 2022, in fact it’s a bit silly to have done so without 1st checking if your essential plugins are compatible yet.

As for “a generation behind” … I don’t think a couple of bug fixes and minor tweaks count as a ‘generation’. If it wasn’t for the need to bring out a new year version to satisfy the subscription this update would have been no more than a minor point increase.

• jnurnberger , once Enscape 3.3 releases, which should be around the middle of April, we will also offer SketchUp 2022 support - I'm sorry that you're still having to wait on upgrading to SU 2022.

Please be aware that our latest preview does already support SU 2022 in case you want to give it a try instead.

• jnurnberger , once Enscape 3.3 releases, which should be around the middle of April, we will also offer SketchUp 2022 support - I'm sorry that you're still having to wait on upgrading to SU 2022.

Please be aware that our latest preview does already support SU 2022 in case you want to give it a try instead.

Great! Thanks for letting us know Demian Gutberlet.
    It is definitely a compliment to Enscape that people and firms are waiting to upgrade to SketchUp 2022 based on when Enscape is compatible. But at the same time it would be nice for it to become compatible in the first quarter of the year. Or is that crazy to ask?

• I'd say it's not too much to ask jnurnberger, thanks for the Feedback - I'll forward it for you to see what can be done next time SketchUp/Revit (or any other supported CAD solution) releases a new version and if there is a way to speed up our compatibility support. :)

• I'd say it's not too much to ask jnurnberger, thanks for the Feedback - I'll forward it for you to see what can be done next time SketchUp/Revit (or any other supported CAD solution) releases a new version and if there is a way to speed up our compatibility support. :)

Thank you for forwarding that.

Again, since Enscape is so integrated into our workflow with Sketchup, there is no point to upgrading to 2022 (or whatever CAD version) until Enscape is compatible. It's just how we work as a firm. So the sooner it's compatible to the next year's CAD software the better.